Manage NX-OS System Image Upgrades.
New in version 3001.
Michael G Wiebe
For documentation on setting up the nxos proxy minion look in the documentation
Ensure the NX-OS system image is running on the device.
Name of the salt state task
Name of the system image file on bootflash:
Name of the kickstart image file on bootflash: This is not needed if the system_image is a combined system and kickstart image Default: None
Ensure the correct system is running on the device using an in service software upgrade, or force a disruptive upgrade by setting the option to False. Default: False
Timeout in seconds for long running 'install all' upgrade command. Default: 900
- name: Ensure nxos.7.0.3.I7.5a.bin is running
- system_image: nxos.7.0.3.I7.5a.bin
- issu: True
- name: Ensure n7000-s2-kickstart.8.0.1.bin is running
- kickstart_image: n7000-s2-kickstart.8.0.1.bin
- system_image: n7000-s2-dk126.96.36.199.bin
- issu: False